Contact: Ding Manager
Contact phone: 13898774692
Fixed word: 0417-7202154
Address: Luan Industrial Park, Bayuquan District, Yingkou
Technical requirements for fire water crane manufacturers
According to the requirements of the fire department, the technical requirements for fire water cranes are as follows:
1. fire fighting water crane special purpose (special tool operation), beautiful, compact structure, easy to operate;
2. Fire-fighting cranes have good anti-freezing performance. According to the specific situation of our country, it is generally required to be between minus 50_C and above zero 50_C.
3. the water outlet of fire water crane can be swung 0~100 degrees or 0 to 300mm.
4. the outlet of fire water crane is 3150 to 3500mm from the ground level.
5. the water addition rate of the fire water crane is not less than 0.6 m3/min, and the water output should not be lower than 30l/s (1.8m3/min).
6. under the nominal pressure, there is no leakage phenomenon in the connection point and discharge device of the water crane.